Our vision is to send missionaries who go around the world training leaders and planting multiple churches.
- Missionaries To Every Nation In The World – We are committed to training missionaries who will go to every nation around the world and boldly proclaim the glorious gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ (Mark 16:15).
- Missionaries Who Are Highly Trained – We are committed to training missionaries who will be discipled in character, doctrine, evangelism, preaching, ministry, culture, and language (Colossians 1:28).
- Missionares Who Plant Multiple Churches – We are committed to training missionaries whose primary focus is to plant multiple local churches in every community around the world (Acts 14:22).
- Missionaries Who Train Leaders – We are committed to training missionaries who will disciple and train national leaders who will, in turn, train others (2 Timothy 2:2).
Our Strategy is to train missionaries through personal mentorship and practical ministry experience.
- “Withness” – We strive to establish an environment where missionaries can be trained through building transparent mentoring relationships. This requires investing good quality time together as well as a large quantity of time together. (Mark 3:14)
- Life-On-Life Discipleship – We strive to cultivate a personal relationship where a student can learn from every aspect of his teacher’s life. In turn, the teacher has the opportunity to mold every facet of his student’s life. This type of discipleship involves a commitment to follow, learn, and serve. (2 Timothy 3:10)
- On-The-Field Training – We strive to produce missionaries whose character and training are put to the test under the guidance of a veteran missionary. All of our students complete at least six months of training on the foreign mission field before they graduate. (2 Timothy 4:5)
- Experienced Teachers – We strive to make sure that all our teachers have on-the-field experience. As veteran missionaries come home on furlough, whatever their stage of ministry, we involve them in teaching the next generation of missionaries. (Proverbs 27:17)
How We Train
- Practical Training – Our goal is to give our students something more than theory. We provide hands-on practice. Before graduating, we expect our students to preach, see the lost saved, baptise, disciple, and watch God use them in ministry NOW.
- Biblical Instruction – Students will be taught the Scriptures. The Bible is our source for growth in spritual matters. They will learn and observe doctrine. Our teaching is not just head knowledge; it works out in our practice. Students will learn how to live cross-culturally, which is vital for missionaries.
- Six Month Internship – To graduate, students must live overseas for six months. They must train for the field while on the field.